...a gulet for rent in Croatia.
The boat is available in marina: Split, Trogir, Sibenik, Zadar, Biograd.
Gulet AURUM is one of the most luxuriously presented gulets available for cruising in Croatia, and has exceptional liveaboard space. The Captain and Crew genuinely do their best to ensure you have a most authentic memorable cruising experience in Croatia.
Gulet Aurum has accommodation in 6 double cabins (all ensuite) for 12 guests. Aurum has very comfortable "hotel" type walk-around beds,the best amongst gullets.
Other best point of difference is that Aurum has great living spaces: the foredeck has a comfortable seating area and tables for cocktails, lunch or just relaxing, a large private upper deck for sunbathing, a spacious lounging area with cushions on the aft deck, as well as a large interior saloon.
The captain, cook and two sailors are always at your disposal, the service is warm and welcoming.
- 6 spacious cabins for 12 guests (all ensuite)
- 6 cabins - double bed
- Safe in each room
- Spacious lounge on the main deck with large table and sitting area for 12 guests, 27 m2
- Big sun decks at bow and at fly bridge for sunbathing in total privacy
- Spacious part on the stern with sitting area and dining table
- Spacious sitting area with table on the bow
- Separate kitchen with stainless steele stove, indoor and outdoor barbecue, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, ice machine
- Air-conditioning in every cabin and salon
- Air-conditioning with separate control in each cabin
- giant plasma, VHF, TV, DVD, CD, radio, karaoke
- Internet Connection
- Mobile phone
- Separate crew quarters
- Room service
- Two sailors
- hostess (on request) extra charge
- Inflatable boat 5m 60 Hp outboard engine
- Snorkelling equipment
- Dive (professional diver with equipment for the guests coming to the place of diving) extra charge
- Fishing equipment
- Water sky
The prices include:
- Insurance of the yacht, wages and food for the crew, service on board
- Water for drink is included in price during whole day.
- 4/5 crew (skipper, cook, sailor/s)
- Fuel for 4 hours sailing per day,
- 6 hours generator, Air-conditioning (Cooling / Heating)
- Bed sheets once a week and towels twice in a week changing
- Ship's crew and their food, using specified ship equipment
- Beach towels
- Fuel for tender
The prices exclude:
- Meals and drinks for the clients
- Half board is 330,00 euro per person per week and full board is 520,00€ per person per week
- Extra meal (dinner) is optional on board 30€ / meal per person
- All inclusive with alcoholic drinks - 220€ person/week.Includes: Water, coffee, tea, milk, juices & soft drinks (Coca-cola, Fanta, Sprite, Tonic,..), Croatian wines, beers & spirits.Important Note: It includes some croatian wines served by the crew, not all of the bar's list. Not included: Imported wines, beers & spirits (To be bought at boat's bar by price list)
- All inclusive non alcoholic drinks - 105€ person/week. Includes: Water, coffee, tea, milk, juices & soft drinks (Coca-cola, Fanta, Sprite, Tonic,..)
- Marina fees and port fees
- Extra work generator is 20,00€ per hour.
- Tickets for national parks
- hostess on request at extra charge (100 EUR/day)
- 1000 EUR/week includes: expenses in town ports (but not marina fees) , sojourn taxes
- tickets for national parks
- The cost of getting on and off board in other ports on special request by the clients
- Transfer or hotel accommodation if the request is agreed as mediated by our company
- More than 4 hours of engine work per day (Extra work engine 80,00 euro/hour
- Tender for sky, doughnat (80€/hour)
Discounts for children:
0-2 years free, 2-10 years- 50% reduction, 10-12 years– 30% reduction.