Lagoon 400 Catamaran rent Croatia - sailing in Croatia. Bareboat and skippered charter is possible.
This Lagoon 400 sailing catamaran yacht is designed so that everyone can have a great time on a sailing vacation
Lagoon 400 is designed for two sailors and it is easy to handle and maneuver. Lagoon 400 catamaran has the same elements as other Lagoon models. It features vast cockpit for socializing and entertainment.
The new Lagoon 400 is the culmination of yard’s expertise since 1984. The keyword is balance: balance between the volume of the hulls and the performance, the saloon and the cockpit, the cabins and washrooms, the accommodation and the
outdoor areas. The lines of the Lagoon 400, while remaining faithful to Lagoon principles, have been inspired by the charm and elegance of the Lagoon 620, its flagship.
Like its predecessors, the Lagoon 400 S2 is designed for coastal or ocean cruises. It can comfortably accommodate 8 with its 4 double cabins, elegantly fitted, spacious interior, and her cockpit and salon on the same level.
For sun protection, the cabin top is in lined with a bimini.
Lagoon 400: space and comfort
- Luxurious and modern with its Alpi® grey oak finished cabinets, and Milano laminate flooring.
- Even more spacious with the redesigned layout of the salon.
- High level of comfort with widened double berths in owner and guest cabins.
- infusion-moulding for increased weight saving (important for a catamaran), an optimal structure, and greater protection for the environment and shipbuilders
- interior woodwork in Alpi® reconstituted wood, a sustainable source
- vertical glazing for better protection against the sun and optimal space and height below deck
- gull-wing bridge deck for greater comfort in heavy seas
- VPLP design: performance under sail guaranteed!
- rigid bimini flush with the coachroof for cleaner lines and better protection against the sun
- easy and safe movement around rear deck
- transom platforms for easy and safe boarding
- cockpit and saloon are on the same level
- plenty of natural light in saloon and cabins (large hull windows)
- excellent ventilation in all parts of the boat
- galley located between cockpit and saloon
- forward cabins include double bed that converts into twin beds
- engine compartments are far from the living areas and perfectly insulated