Catamaran charter Croatia - sailing in Croatia.
Lagoon 560 is one of the most luxurious crewed catamaran for skippered charter in Croatia
Luxury yacht Lagoon 560 catamaran, benefits from wide uncluttered decks and stable motion underway, allowing easy movement around the yacht both under sail and at anchor. The design of the helm station allows the yacht to be sailed short handed, with all sailing control lines leading to electric winches easily operated from the helm position. Wide transom steps and swim ladders, makes access to the dinghy or a dip in the sea, very easy.
The cabins are very clever indeed. By moving the longitudinal bulkheads a short distance inboard Lagoon have created that extra bit of space so that each of the four cabins is light and airy, with enough room for a proper toilet and shower area and plenty of cupboards. Each cabin even has its own desk! The port aft cabin is entered directly from the aft cockpit rather than the saloon: a nice touch allowing the skipper fast access to the flybridge when required and providing separation from the guests.
Delightful Nauta design touches are in abundance: concealed lighting, neat wine bottle storage, modern, angular joinery and stainless steel fittings. A choice of light and dark wood interiors is available.
Spend unforgettable holidays in Croatia with Lagoon 560 and YachtHoliday.com.
Lagoon 560: innovation through experience
- practical design and on-deck safety
- elegant and functional use of space
- comfort and efficient performance
- infusion-moulding for increased weight saving (important for a catamaran), an optimal structure, and greater protection for the environment and shipbuilders
- vertical glazing for better protection against the sun and optimal space and height below deck
- gull-wing bridge deck with two steps for greater comfort in heavy seas
- VPLP design: performance under sail guaranteed!
- elegant and comfortable interiors by Nauta Design
- the fly bridge is a veritable upper-deck saloon (access via closable stairway). Its helm station provides perfect visibility and includes a magnificent spot for sunbathing at the rear
- the cockpit is fully protected from the sun and sea spray and is on the same level as the galley, saloon and chart table. Includes large sliding glass door
- large and practical foredeck cockpit
- transom platforms specially designed for safe boarding
- cabin layouts that break with the tradition of having the furniture fitted parallel to the hulls
- the cockpit is directly accessible from the owner's cabin (starboard) and guest cabin (port)
- owner's cabin includes office, separate washroom and direct access to the cockpit
- guest cabins include VIP accommodation with separate washrooms
- saloon includes L-shaped galley separated by a stowage unit that can also accommodate a TV set on the saloon side
- chart table is forward facing and includes stowable electronics panels and control boards
- natural light in cabins thanks to large hull windows
- indirect lighting in saloon and cabins for soft lighting and the saloon windows can be fitted with blinds
- engine compartments are far from the living areas and perfectly insulated