...a catamaran for rent in Croatia.
The boat is available in marina: Split, Trogir, Sibenik, Zadar, Sukosan, Dubrovnik, Pula, Biograd, Murter.
With its stretched coachroof lines, dynamic shapes and optimised functional spaces, the Lagoon 440 has now become the leader in this size of cruising catamarans - with more than 300 units built to date.
Available in 3 or 4 double cabins versions, the Lagoon 440 has a raised helm station with a 360° visibility. This area is not just the helmsman’s territory, it enhances the pleasure of cruising for all aboard.
Comfort, performance, practicality, safety.
- Large hull windows and vertical windows in the saloon: Light is the keyword.
- Easy passage on wide sidedecks.
- Ventilation: numerous opening hatches.
- The flybridge: a panoramic viewpoint for manoeuvring and for pleasure (electric halyard winch) and a folding sprayhood as standard equipment…
- Rigid bimini top as standard equipment.
- Forward cockpit: uninterrupted view on the sea and relaxation.
- Engines remote from the cabins, excellent soundproofing: foam, double floors. Propulsion aft of the rudders: greater performance of the propellers.
- Excellent soundproofing and easily accessible generator compartment.
- Saloon and cockpit floors on the same level.
- Cockpit table stowage under the bimini top.
- Gullwing shaped bridgedeck for a sea-kindly movement on the waves.
- Aft skirts well protected.