...a catamaran for rent in Croatia.
The boat is available in marina: Split, Trogir, Sibenik, Zadar, Sukosan, Biograd, Murter.
The Lagoon 421 is designed to meet the needs of sailors whose first concern is comfort and space, without sacrificing the pleasures of pure sailing.
Lagoon 421: living free... and well
- exceptional facilities and comfort
- a practical and safe deck layout
- easy-to-control sail plan (square-headed mainsail available as an option)
- infusion-moulding for increased weight saving (important for a catamaran), an optimal structure, and greater protection for the environment and shipbuilders
- interior woodwork in Alpi® reconstituted wood, a sustainable source that comes in a choice of finishes: light oak or teak
- vertical glazing for better protection against the sun and optimal space and height below deck
- gull-wing bridge deck for greater comfort in heavy seas
- centre beam designed to receive the forestay fitting, the anchor fairlead and the gennaker pole
- flexible layout with 3 or 4 cabins
- VPLP design: performance under sail guaranteed!
- rigid bimini flush with the coachroof for cleaner lines and better protection against the sun
- easy and safe movement around rear deck
- transom platforms for easy and safe boarding
- cockpit and saloon are on the same level
- plenty of natural light in saloon and cabins (large hull windows)
- double beds with side access in all cabins
- each cabin has its own washroom and private shower
- excellent ventilation in all parts of the boat
- engine compartments are far from the living areas and perfectly insulated