...a catamaran for rent in Croatia.
The boat is available in marina: Split, Trogir, Sibenik, Zadar, Sukosan, Dubrovnik, Pula, Biograd, Murter.
Lagoon 39 filiation with the new Lagoon generation is apparent on first sight: vertical, bevelled bows, aft centered mast for sailing performance and ease of handling ... a strong character indeed!
Lagoon 39 - ideal for yacht charter in Croatia - comfort, safety, performance, inventiveness, elegance...
- infusion-moulding for increased weight saving (important for a catamaran), an optimal structure, and greater protection for the environment and shipbuilders
- interior woodwork in Alpi® reconstituted wood, a sustainable source
- vertical glazing for better protection against the sun and optimal space and headroom
- gull-wing bridge deck for greater comfort in heavy seas
- VPLP design: performance under sail guaranteed!
- a simple, efficient deck layout allows to control the main maneuvers from the steering station, and for an easy and protected boarding
- broad sidedecks, with recessed deck hatches
- the cockpit is well protected and comfortable, with a wide crossing passage aft, a dining table to port and a settee to starboard and a direct access to the steering station from the cockpit AND from the deck
The decision to locate the mast further to aft directly comes from the designers' racing experience and has many advantages on a cruising catamaran:
- a large forward triangle allows a larger foresails choice: a promise for great performance
- the shorter boom makes the mainsail much easier to maneuver
- the mainsail, which is relatively narrower and higher, benefits from better winds at the top, thus enhancing performance
- by re-centering the weight in this way, pitching is considerably reduced
- the cabins have incomparable natural lighting thanks to the fixed hull windows, together with excellent ventilation thanks to the deck hatches and portholes that open out to the hull-side
- the saloon includes a large dining area forward to starboard, a chart table with a panel for navigation electronics and a small desk with a flap. Aft to port, the « L » shaped galley has a direct access to the cockpit for a better usability and conviviality