Gardelin is a gulet - motor sailboat built 1999(refit 2003)
Gulet Gardelin offers you very comfortable accommodation in 6 double cabins and 1 triple cabin, for maximum 16 guests. All the cabins have en suite WC/shower and air conditioning. Large salon has the dining tables, soft seating and the bar. There is a large table on stern, for eating outside. On the deck, there are also 14 sun beds and deck shower. You will be protected from the sun by the large sun awnings.
Beside the undeniable charm of this vessel, the Captain-Chef and the friendly and flexible professional crew are dedicated to making this the finest cruise experience you've ever had.
Except cruising you will enjoy swimming and snorkeling, in one of the cleanest seas in the world - Adriatic.Cruising with Gardelin will provide you with an opportunity to enjoy delicious Dalmatian seafood and other gourmet pleasures. You can relax and enjoy your holiday from the moment you leave your home, safe to know you are in the hands of true experts. If you are looking for gulet charter in Croatia, you are at the right place.
- half board (breakfast and lunch) 260 EUR per person for 1 week
NOTE: food is to be paid on the boat in cash.
Beverages on yacht bar only - by bar price list, clients are not allowed to bring their own beverages on board.
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
Children from 2 to 10 years 50% discount
Children from 10 to 12 years 30% discount
BOAT PRICE INCLUDES:
- boat rental
- fuel for 4 hours of cruising per day,
- 3 crew members (captain, sailor, chef),
- boat equipment (except eq. for recreation like tender, water ski, banana),
- bed sheets,
- one way charter (Dubrovnik or Zadar).
BOAT PRICE DOESN'T INCLUDE:
- food, beverages,
- National Park entrance fees,
- port and marina taxes ( cca 600 EUR/week)
- more than 4 hours of navigation per day (each additional hour is extra charged),
- more than 5 hours of air conditioning per day,
- tender (50 Hp), water ski, banana,
- embark and disembark out of the base port.