...a sailing catamaran for rent in Croatia.
Lagoon 450 rental Croatia! Larger and with a bigger sail area, the Lagoon 450 also benefits from important improvements in terms of safety, performance and cruising comfort: the aft transoms are better protected for easy boarding from a tender, the cockpit is larger and the access to the steering station has also been made easier...and the sunbathing area on the fly bridge is something unseen on a catamaran this size yet.
Lagoon 450: seeing bigger
- in terms of accommodation
- deck areas
- infusion-moulding: weight saving (important for a catamaran), best possible structure, protection for the environment and shipyard workers
- interior joinery in Alpi® reconstituted wood in the interests of sustainable development (choice of finishes: light oak or teak)
- vertical glazing for better protection against the sun, optimisation of space and headroom
- gull-wing bridge deck for greater comfort in heavy seas
- VPLP design: a guarantee of performance under sail!
- and the Nauta touch for elegance and comfort
- a steering station on the fly bridge with safe access from both sides for perfect visibility and a large sunbathing area
- a spacious cockpit, again ideal for sunbathing, on the same level as the galley, with a ventilation panel
- a second cockpit, making best use of the forward area
- particularly safe and effective transom platforms for coming aboard or accessing the tender
- interior design by Nauta: elegance and functionality
- saloon and cabins exceptionally well lit
- natural light in cabins thanks to large glazed panels on hulls
- truly luxurious owner's and guests' cabins
- "U"-shaped galley for greater comfort at sea
- galley located between cockpit and saloon
- engine compartments remote from the living areas and perfectly insulated